Foreign Policy Opinions: usdosweb@u

Subject: Foreign Policy Opinions: usdosweb@xxxxxxx

REPLY-TO: BurmaJapan@xxxxxxx

http://www.state.gov/comments.html

My comments to the U.S. Dept. of Justice

  A recent arcticle about our approach to ASEAN and Burma
makes sense.  We would make more progress being less public
and strong armed toward ASEAN  countries.   Work with them
towards a common goal.   A goal that will benefit them,
as well as the USA.  Such as drugs, means at creating
a mutual economic agreement.  Set up buisiness with them
so they and their national companies have no reason to do
in Burma.  Give them an alternative, not an ultimatum.
 I learned this when I lived in Japan.

Foreign Policy Opinions: usdosweb@xxxxxxx