Chinese in Burma?

It was pretty interesting article you posted on the BurmaNet, thank you.  I
am glad that your message addresses a serious issue in Burma.

I have some Chinese blood but was born in Burma.  For some reason I feel
ashamed or embarrassed to have some Chinese blood in ME after reading that
Article.  But why should I be???

I did NOT do anything wrong.  It was NOT my choice that I was born into
this flesh & blood.

(Mind you I do NOT speak any Chinese at all.)

Since we are in the same subject of bashing Chinese, may I point out that
there is a large sentimental resentment among many Burmese toward Chinese
in Burma.  An example would be that anti-Chinese cartoon featured on one of
the Burmese Activists (fr Aussie) website @ GeoCities.  Believe YOU me it
was NOT funni or pretti!

It would certainly be most interesting to see a clash between the two &
ignite a revolution.  Many Chinese live comfortably these days while many
more Burmese are working on minimum wages to feed their families.  Does it
sound a little familiar in any other Asean family, huh?

Is Chinese gonna be the next  "scapegoat" in Burma?  Are we going for a
pure Burmanization these days?  Are only the Burmans patriotic?

Hmmmmmm who will be next, I wonder...