A CALL FOR THE UNITY !

Dear all dissidents, oppositions and all nationals from Burma,
                     Ethnic people have been fighting for their stolen
rights and autonomy for nearly five decades but still they haven't met
with their success yet.  People from Burma have been struggling to
remove the military dictatorsip from Burma for years whenever they have
chance.  However, we all are still far away from our goal.  These years,
international community puts more pressure on Burma's military rulers.
It is one success of all but it can't stop the military dictatorship
completely.  We should hope and try to get more pressure from the
international community and on the other hand, we, all nationals from
Burma and all dissidents and oppositions from Burma should take our
obligation to put our internal pressure in full swing.  The decisive
solution, the internal force will appear with tremendous strike only
when we all are united and we all are working only for the sake of
democracy and ethnic equility in Burma.  Let's forget for a while about
our future political carrier, our organizations' names and our self
interests.  We should not fight for self interest, future political
carrier, and for the names of our organizations (at least for this
moment).  Please remember that we are not fighting for ourselves but we
are dedicating for the whole Burma.  Sacrifice or Dedication means a lot
for our struggle.  Let's be united for the sake of suffering people.
                In order to unify all, first of all, we, Burmans should
first recognize or acknowledge the suffering of the ethnic people and we
all should think from now on about what we can do and how we can live
together in peace and equality.  We also exercise equality from now on
and we also respect their rights from now on.  On the other hand, ethnic
people should respect other too.
               Since we have so many different organizations on the
border, as everybody knows, it is so hard to work out something
effectively.  When we came to the border, we didn't bring any name and
all our hope was to bring democracy back to Burma.  Moreover, it is
important to unify the diverse groups since we need to unify the divided
Burma.  If we can unify ourselves, how can we unite Burma again?  Please
let's forget the importance of the names of the organizations and
positions of the leaders this time and let's strive to bring unity among
us.
                I sincerely would like to appeal the leaders that to
think straight forward, to forget the self interests and positions and
to show the real leadership ability.  No one can lie himself.  So,
please be honest and  please think for the people first.  Bo Gyoke Aung
San dedicated his life and all his for the sake of people.  Please take
example from his efforts.
               For all ordinary people, we all have the obligation to
work all things out.  We all need to propell for the right and we all
must take responsibility for all what we can.  No leader comes from the
heaven but they are also from normal lives.  Let's stop just hopping and
take effort to do what we can.  No hope will come true without our
committed effort.
               Please, let's Be United and The Time Is Running Out.  The
Longer it takes to unify, the more and the longer people will be
suffered.