Myanmar parliament?????

I haven't seen parliament or Pyi Thu Hlut Taw in Burma for almost a
decade.I was shocked when I read that the Burmese delegation was attend
the Inter-perliamentary Organisation meeting in Bali from 1 to 6
September. I really want to know how they(Delegation) show their face
and pretend to the other delegations.

Eyarsoe
Australia

Date:
        Tue, 9 Sep 1997 04:14:21 -0400 (EDT)
   From:
        owner-myanmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      Information Sheet
                      ********************

No. A-0120(I)                                   Date.  9-9-97

(5)             Myanmar Delegation Back from 18th ASEAN
Inter-Parliamentary
                        Organization Meeting

                Myanmar delegation led by Chairman of the National
Convention Convening
Work Committee U Aung Toe returned from Indonesia by air on=20
8 September evening after attending the 18th ASEAN
Inter-Parliamentary=20
Organization Meeting held in Bali from 1 to 6 September.