ko ko oo ([email protected]) and burm (r)

	Dear Shwe,
	This medium is an example of free speech, it's imperfect, irriating and a
pain sometimes. But it's also interesting and a useful resource to build a
community among those with similar interests. I to have been annoyed by silly
mail, however, I have a delete button!!!!!!  Overall I have been kept
informed about Burma!!!! This is priceless information!!!!!!! The US press
frankly doesn't cover Burma, and if it does, its very superficial coverage at
best.
	The majority of America's don't even know where Burma is, or who the Slorc
are. So this newsgroup is a very valuable resource!!!! And remember, Slorc
does not allow free speech!!!! So that makes this resource even more valuable
to the patriotic Burmese struggling for freedom!!!!!
I hope this letter helps you Shwe!!!!!

										Best Wishes, Bill