Subj:      Than Soe and Co.
Date:     97-09-01 02:03:49 EDT
To:  burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (Recipients of burmanet-l)

     We held guns to defend ourselves and to fight for fundamental
rights of human beings.  Americans fought British to gain their
independence and so we needed to fight by all means.  But, I sincerely
think that you are isolated yourself from world events.  Sorry , I don't
have much time to write to you.
KZY

On Sun, 31 Aug 1997 Ojoku@xxxxxxx wrote:

> You Burmese students are what they called hoodlums. In Burmese it's called
> 'lan tha ya', 'kya poo' (meaning mosquitoes). Rabid bullying rabble
rousers
> until they came against someone with guns and willing to pull the
triggers,
> then they ran for the border.  And to America crying for help. You should
get
> the hell outa here.

Kyaw Zay Ya
Indiana University