regarding criticism to ABSDF (r)

Dear Ko Aung Kyaw,
	I think Ko Nyein Chan hasn't sent blackmail to internet.  I think
you misquote that 70 students left from Southern camps.  I reread all past
messages and I found out that Ko Nyein Chan wrote about 70 students left
from ABSDF within July to Spetember. I don't see that from sourthern
camps.
	I think what he wants to point out is to find out why students
are leaving and to mend this situation.  I don't know exactly how money
people left on the border, but I believe that we can see the difference in
1989 and 1997.  You said you pointed out but I wonder how you point out.
Let me know which is the best way to tell them and to ask them for the
criticism.  It will be very helpful.  I don't think you use the word
blackmail wrongly.
Kyaw Zay Ya