No Subject Given

Hi Ko Aung Kyaw,
                Well, I have to say that I didn't send misleading
information.  You can confirm that informations easily.  In UNHCR, you
can find out how many people actually applies from ABSDF within thsoe
three months and I didn't included the numbers who pretended as ABSDF.
Moreover, I got the number of surrender from my border source and it is
very reliable.  I still have ABSDF camps' locations and their numbers
but I haven't wanted to post it on the net.  I can do anytime though.
You must know that real number and (what we call on the border) the
proposal number are quite different you can easily confirm from NGOs
there.
              You just said "misleading information".  Why don't or
can't you say that those are wrong.  As far as I know you are working as
ABSDF representative for USA but why can't you tell?  It is ridiculous
to say misleading information without any explaination.  If we point out
something, you and the group say misleading or spy information.  We
can't see any reply from ABSDF.  I know ABSDF has many access to the
net.
               It is great that some people on the border are trying to
change but as you sound without the acceptance to criticism by the
leaders, their voice will hardly appear.  As you confess, the rough
situation never let us attempt for change.  You can say here but you
can't say in ABSDF camps since your death is near you.
              What is black mail though?  We are sending directly on the
net and we are not threatening ABSDF and others to do what we want but
we convince them to think themselves.  Is that black mail.  If so, no
one should criticize ABSDF and others and no one should point them out.
If someone does, it will become blackmail and he will become spy by
ABSDF means.  That is not accepting criticism and that sounds like
authoritarian rule though.
               I respect for your blind support for ABSDF.  I still
support all people on the border who are trying hard to change the
situation.  Since we have spent so much energy to change such situation
for the whole time, we can hardly focus potential consideration on enemy
and we all can use less energy to the enemy.  As you hesitately say,
the situation become rough and more difficult.  You know what you are
saying.
              I am just wondering why ABSDF is very quiet about those
issues itself.  ABSDF is very welcome if it wants to discuss about those
matters.   We are practicising our freedom of rights and the most
importantly why we do is we eagerly want to see ABSDF and all groups on
the border to be effective more and more.
                You must accept that the reality is reality and please
don't try to hide and cover it by  blocking the revelation of
information.
We hope ABSDF and all its members think what went wrong.  I am sure that
no one on the border except the leaders who have access to the net can
know what we are arguing.  We will find the way to let them know.   Does
ABSDF communicate well to its members?   I remember some students in
front line didn't know the split of ABSDF till they got back to camps
(every force has radio communication in the front line but the
information never went through).   Hope that ABSDF and all can practice
democratic/open exercises.
Nyein Chan