Fed up with Nyein Chan (r)

--------------FF08BD4EC421ADD82FCFE4E9

Is this threatening?

(Pa Parr)

lukalay@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> To Nyein Chan,
>
> I don't want to disturb anybody else by writing this letter.  But I am
>
> getting fed up with Nyein Chan.  It is getting clear to me that he is
> trying to provoke others on the lists.
>
> Nyein Chan  -  As long as you can't tell your real name and address,
> don't send any more messages.  I don't care what ever reasons you give
>
> to cover up your real life. Remember  - Free Speech or Freedom of
> Media
> doesn't mean that you can say what ever you want. Especially the kind
> of
> information you are posting on the net,   need to clarify yourself.
> Tell me if there is any newspapers that will print your message,
> without
> knowing your real name and address.  Therefore, people who moderate
> the
> lists have full right to kick you out or ask you to stop posting your
> non-sense advocate on freedom of media.
>
> One more thing Nyein Chan - I got this email address after reading
> your
> messages.  Thanks!  You know quite a lot of free E-mail account offer.
>
> Don't you?  Hotmail! Juno! Excite! What else Nyein Chan? Let us know
> if
> there is any more free E-mail accounts that we can open.  I used it
> just
> to show an example to others how it is so easy to cover up your real
> life and post messages what ever you want under the name of free
> speech.
>
> Who know! you might be Ohkka or another Ohkka.
>
> Lukalay

--------------FF08BD4EC421ADD82FCFE4E9

<HTML>

<P>Is this threatening?

<P>(Pa Parr)
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>lukalay@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>To Nyein Chan,

<P>I don't want to disturb anybody else by writing this letter.&nbsp; But
I am
<BR>getting fed up with Nyein Chan.&nbsp; It is getting clear to me that
he is
<BR>trying to provoke others on the lists.

<P>Nyein Chan&nbsp; -&nbsp; As long as you can't tell your real name and
address,
<BR>don't send any more messages.&nbsp; I don't care what ever reasons
you give
<BR>to cover up your real life. Remember&nbsp; - Free Speech or Freedom
of Media
<BR>doesn't mean that you can say what ever you want. Especially the kind
of
<BR>information you are posting on the net,&nbsp;&nbsp; need to clarify
yourself.
<BR>Tell me if there is any newspapers that will print your message, without
<BR>knowing your real name and address.&nbsp; Therefore, people who moderate
the
<BR>lists have full right to kick you out or ask you to stop posting your
<BR>non-sense advocate on freedom of media.<FONT FACE="Britannic Bold"></FONT>

<P>One more thing Nyein Chan - I got this email address after reading your
<BR>messages.&nbsp; Thanks!&nbsp; You know quite a lot of free E-mail account
offer.
<BR>Don't you?&nbsp; Hotmail! Juno! Excite! What else Nyein Chan? Let us
know if
<BR>there is any more free E-mail accounts that we can open.&nbsp; I used
it just
<BR>to show an example to others how it is so easy to cover up your real
<BR>life and post messages what ever you want under the name of free speech.

<P>Who know! you might be Ohkka or another Ohkka.

<P>Lukalay