landmines (r)

Dear Dagmar,
	As far as I know, Burma itself doesn't produce landmines but I am
not sure.  Mostly, it uses M14(US made claymoe mines), and chinese made
mines (which I forget the name.).  I believe that Jesuit Refugee Service
(Aisa-Pacific) in Bangkok and Handicapped International (Bangkok) may also
have those information too.  Sorry for not being a good help since I can't
find my records and I am very bad at names.  I think those organization
will be helpful to you.
Thank
Kyaw Zay Ya

On 15 Oct 1997 burmabuero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> we are urgently looking for any current information on landmine production in Burma. We are particularly interested in details about the involvement of German companies (e.g.Fritz Werner) in this process. If you have any news on the matter please contact us immediately.
>
> Thank you!!!
>  Dagmar

Kyaw Zay Ya
Indiana University