What Is the Reliability of Your Wor (r)

Well, it is very clear,Ko Nyein Chan if you interprate the words in
Burmese and think.

Lots of students in Third countries from ABSDF are still affirming
themselve as ABSDF members, including me. They will answer, "we are from
ABSDF", if someone ask. Those students, including me, represent the
ABSDF as our mother organizations. We still bound our comrade spirit
since we faced the hardship and difficulty for a long time.

I wrote "What do you mean your group? You mean the ABSDF? If you mean
this, it is still need to be acomplished. ABSDF is not my group but more
than that."

Yes, the ABSDF is not my group. A group represents numbers. The ABSDF is
a symbol and it's more than a group. I have to say that the ABSDF is a
symbol of standing student organiztion of 88' generation not only for me
but also for those of who came from the ABSDF.

I hope you understand that. Next time, I will avoid writing dramatic
usage for you.

Aung Kyaw.