INFORMATION SHEET No.A-0175(I) (r)

	I wish to state a reply to this artical, I visited relatives in Burma this
past May. Mandaly was definitely on of the high points of the visit, it's a
great city!!! However, when we visited the palace we entered through a gate
for foreigers with many armed soldiers. The notion of going to a major
attraction like this walking past uniformed men with assult weapons was
surreal and biazarre!!!! WHY?????? What is the purpose???? It's like having
armed guards standing in front of Disneyland!!!!!

											Bill