INFORMATION SHEET No.A-0203(I/L) (r)

They (SLORC) are obviously afraid of the power of even the name of Daw
Aung San Suu Kyi and that is why they are referring Daw Aung San Suu Kyi
as Mrs. Suu Kyi.  I doubt how this kind of increditable generals (who are
afraid of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi), can lead the country and the army.
The generals with Sarongs!
KZY

On 10 Nov 1997 eyar@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Why you people(SLORC) are still using that(Mrs)? That is not our CUSTOM.
>
> E Soe
>

> owner-myanmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> >                              INFORMATION SHEET
> >
> > No.A-0203(I/L)                                                Date.
> > 10-11-97
> >
> >                 No Unlawful Harassment on Mrs. Aris' Activities
> >
> >                 Daw Su Kyi has freely moved in visiting her friends
> > and accepting her
> > visitors.
> >
> >                 Regarding her activities in Yangon, Daw Su Kyi met at
> > her residence
> > Ambassador Head of Delegation and members of EU Mr Michale Caillout, a
> > French
> > and Mr Dominic Warit Whiting, a British at 1600 hrs to 1645 hrs on 5
> > November. She went to the British Ambassador's residence together with
> > U Aung
> > Shwe, U Tin Oo and U Lwin at 1230 hrs to 1445 hrs on 6 November. On
> > her
> > return she went to NLD Head Quarter and met youths at 1455 hrs to 1620
> > hrs. A
> > discussion was being held by U Kyi Maung and U Tin Oo at her residence
> > with
> > 45 youths at 1515 hrs to 1730 hrs. She met Charge d' Affaires a.i. of
> > American Embassy at her residence at 1045 hrs to 1150 hrs on 7
> > November and
> > went to the French Ambassador's residence at 1500 hrs to 1640 hrs. She
> > went
> > to U Maung Ko's (deceased) house meeting his family in Yankin Township
> > at
> > 0925 hrs to 1050 hrs on 9 November.

Kyaw Zay Ya
Indiana University