support DBSO-USA's action

ABSDO support DBSO-USA's action aginst ruling junta.

We, the All Burma Students' Democratic Organisation absolutely support
the DBSO-USA's demonstration in front of the former SLORC's Ambassador U
Tin Win's
residential home located in Washington, D.C., on Sunday, the 16th of
November.

We deeply appreciate their purpose to denounce the Burmese authorities
who have forcefully barred Daw Aung San Suu Kyi on last Thursday from
going to a meeting to be held by NLD's youth in Hlaing Township in
Rangoon.

 Same as DBSO-USA, We, ABSDO, call on all  international organizations
and foreign governments not to recognize the newly-formed council which
has  named  itself the State Peace and Development Council (SPDC) as a
legitimate government until the SPDC makes efforts toward a meaningful
dialogue with Burmese democratic forces led by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi,
leader of National League for Democracy (NLD), which has won a landslide
victory in the 1990 multi-party elections.

Central Excecutive Committee
All Burma Students' Democratic Organisation
Australia

Dated....November 17' 1997

PO box. 83, Lidcombe Post office, Lidcombe NSW-2141
Phone & Fax. (02) 9649 1302, (03) 9813 2613
Email. eyar@xxxxxxxxxxxx, htunhtun@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
082903@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx