Significance of national spirit

You wrote;
"The imperialist government promulgated the Rangoon University Act on 1
December 1920.  They designed it to prolong colonial education and the
enslavement of Myanmar."

You are right, but dictator of Burma (SPDC- former SLORC) promulgated
the Universities Act for new generation youth to be uneducated and to
prolong its power by closing down all universities. Because they
(dictator of Burma) scare of student's protests.
You people(Dictators) are killing new generation of Burma.

Eyar Soe