Press Release(Washington DC demonst (r)

Dear all,
	I got an information last night that those 20 dissidents arrested
in Sangkhlaburi were sent to a court in Tohngphaphung near Sangkhlaburon
first December 1997, and they were charged with illegal entry into
Thailand.  The source said they wouldn't be deported to Burma and they
would be released soon in Sangkhlaburi.  It was the last information I got
about them.
Thank for all of your help and cooperation.
KZY

Kyaw Zay Ya
Indiana University
kya@xxxxxxxxxxxx