deceitful Nyein Chan (a) ??? (r)

Ko Aung Kyaw:

I don't know why you are so proud of doing this sniffing job.
I was impressed by your first appearance on the net some times ago.
But this act tastes too bad.
It seems that you are embracing the SLORC cullture of "character
assassination" or "backstabbing." You are rather attacking the person of
Nyein Chan not his ideas.
You might be right or wong in guessing who the hell this Nyein Chan is.
Do I sound defending Nyein Chan? No. I am defending his idea and act.
I support Daw Aung San Suu Kyi because of her ideas and activities.
I don't care who she or her husband is. I really don't care. What I care is
her words that carry the ideas which I value and regard as my beliefs.
If you are speaking the same ideas and acting accordingly, I will support
you too.
But you are following what DDSI is doing against the Military Government's
potential rival civilian politicians.
You are close or even holding a certain top-job in the ABSDF.
Did Nyein Chan attack ABSDF in his reports? I didn't see one. If so, please
share one with us so that we could analyze why he did that. Let's first
examine together whether he did it for the revolutionary interest, national
interest, organizational interest or personal interest.
If his ideas and actions are against national interest, we will bury him
together. But if they stand for national interest, we have to defend him
and face the threats posed by reactionary groups, however powerful they
might be.
I just don't understand why you are trying to bury a pen, which is
obviously advocating for our cause, democracy and human rights.
I know you are a patriotic student and of young and hot-blooded generation.
Please don't grow up with Ne Win's culture, my brother.
This is my humble and fraternal request.

Myo Thant