To Ko Aung Kyaw* (r)

Ko Than Soe,

That's right. I've should have talked to Ko Nyein Chan directly if I was
his friend. This is the idea I've tried to raise. Why did not Ko Nyein
Chan beheave the same to those organizations he was accausing?

First of all, you thought I disguise my name. I have nothing to do that.
I wrote here because I believe what his beheaviour effects negative
impact on the movement. You said Slorc is watching. It's dead right. In
future, Myat Khin Thit (Slorc's counter-movement magazine) will brouse
Burma net for their attack against the movement. They don't have to send
agents. This is my point.

I have to defend anyone who is doing the right thing against the
unappropriate beheaviour. He can write his idea or whatever but shold be
honest. This is what people are doing on the net.

What he is doing is dishonest by using different names on the net and
attacking others. Criticising others is easy with a disguished names but
this criticised person is painful. There are lots of political arena he
can play if he wants by saying who I am.

I whish I would be his friend so that I know his intention.

Aung Kyaw

>From tsoe@xxxxxxxxxxx Tue Dec  2 19:08:30 1997
>Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 22:08:11 -0500 (EST)
>From: Than Soe <tsoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: aungkyaw@xxxxxxxxxxx
>cc: burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: To Ko Aung Kyaw*
>

>Ko Aung Kyaw (--- --- --):
>
>It is not a nice thing to write and grill a friend on the public
internet.

>If you are sure who is the person using the name "Ko Nyein Chan", why
>don't you try directly contacting him, first ; Then try to discuss the
>differences --such as why he/she is using the nick name, what is the
>intention and goals. There will be reasons and solutions for both of
you.

>We all love our motherland, the Union of Burma, very much and equally ;
>None is above someone in the degree of love for the country. At the
>mean time, we have lots of things to serve the Nation. We may have had
>differences in idealogy and style of approaches to our
>revolutiony and country affairs, but we still have a long way to go,
>and we better ought to establish understanding among the
revolutionaries.
>So, don't try to make new enemy after new enemies. (I am not preaching
>you, please).
>
>While you are accusing Ko Kyaw Zay Ya, do you think nobody know who you
>are? Many activists, including me, know who "Aung Kyaw" is. (It is very
>easy to hack). Why don't you use your real name? (I do not want your
>answer ;  I know you have reason, and I try to understand it. If
something
>I disagree with you, I will write to your real e-mail account. That is
my
>way, but I will not make you feel being grilled on the net).
>
>If someone reveal your real name, (which you do not want to show to the
>public with some reason), on the public net, what kind of feeling you
will
>get. Okay friend, you know the situation. SLORC (Shit-PDC) is watching.
>
>Ary you sure who "Nyein Chan (NC)" is? If you think KZY is NC, try to
>write or call him directly. Since, you guys are friends and know each
>other very well, there will be soultion for the current
misunderstanding
>between you guys.
>
>Please, don't try to ploitically kill the fellow activists. Please, try
>cheer, understand and support the fellow activists. We all are, now, on
>the same boat.
>
>Hope you understand me.
>
>	   "Down with evil regime. Down with evil revolutionary."
>

>----=--------=---------=----------=---------=---------=----------=----
>(P.S ... Don't write me back on the net. I have not subscribed the
>BurmaNet, yet. I got you e-mail from someone. I try to be quiet, but
>things are not in favor. Why do you do like that, man?)

>Date: 02 Dec 1997 10:04:52
>From: aungkyaw@xxxxxxxxxxx
>To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: deceitful Nyein Chan (a) ???
>
>Dear all,
>
>I have been sick with some people who are making noise in net with
>different names.  First, writing on the net is very common in internet
>politics. However, I found out someone who is using different names on
>the net to play some slam area polotics. This person has been raising
>different issues which can allure the audience and supporting his
>assumption by different names.
>
>Nyein Chan (a) Kyaw Za Ya is the person that I found out after studying
>his notes on the net. At first, I'm wondering why Kyaw Za Ya is so
>sensative when some people hit Nyein Chan. He defend Nyein Chan notes
on
>the net. Unsuprisingly, the ideas what Nyein Chan wrote and what Kyaw
Za