[Asia-HR-Alert] Computer Virus (r)

Ez egy több részbõl álló üzenet MIME formátumban.

------=_NextPart_000_01BD097C.4B474AC0

------=_NextPart_001_01BD097C.4B474AC0

Posted by:Elven Lord (exploder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx )
Date posted: Tue Sep 9 19:37:18 US/Eastern 1997
Subject: Virii messages...ENOUGH!!!!!
Message:

Every few months on the internet, you will come across sincere warnings
about Monster Viruses that transfer through your e-mail. Common sense tells
you that this is impossible, that a text file is just text and it can?t
hurt you or your computer. But the warnings claim it can and often add "My
system administrator passed this on to me, so it must be true", statements.
You begin to doubt your technical knowledge. Don?t! The warning itself , IS
the "virus": it tricks people into passing it on, endlessly. Here?s how I
shall deal with it.

LAST "GOODTIMES" VIRUS WARNING.Goodtimes will re-write your hard drive. Not
only that, but it will scramble any disks that aren?t even close to your
computer. It will re-calibrate your refrigerator?s coolness setting so all
your ice cream goes melty. It will demagnetize the strips on all your
credit cards, screw up the tracking on your television & VCR and use
sub-space field harmonics to scratch any CD?s you try to play. It will give
your ex-girlfriend your new phone number. It will mix Kool-Aid into your
fishtank. It will drink all your beer and leave its socks out on the coffee
table when there?s company coming over. It will put a dead cockroach in the
back pocket of your good suit pants and hide your car keys when you are
late for work. Goodtimes will make you fall in love with a penguin. It will
give you nightmares about circus midgets.

It will pour sugar into your gas tank and shave off both your eyebrows
while dating your girlfriend behind your back and billing the dinner &
hotel room to your Discover card. It will slander your grandmother. It does
not matter if she is dead or not, such is the power of Goodtimes, it
reaches out beyond the grave to sully those things we hold most dear. It
moves your car randomly around parking lots so you can?t find it. It will
kick your dog.

It will leave libidinous messages on your bosses voice mail in your voice!
It is insidious and subtle. It is dangerous and terrifying to behold. It is
also a rather interesting shade of mauve.Goodtimes will give you Dutch Elm
disease. It will leave the toilet seat up. It will make a batch of
Methanphedime in your bath tub and leave bacon cooking on your stove while
it goes out to chase gradeschoolers with your new snowblower.

LISTEN TO ME, GOODTIMES DOES NOT EXIST.It cannot do anything to you. But I
can. I am sending this message to everyone in the world. Tell your friends,
tell your family. If ANYONE sends me another e-mail or ICQ message about
this (or any other virus) fake Goodtimes Virus, I will turn them into a
religion. I will do things to them that would make a horsehead in their bed
look like Easter Sunday brunch.

For those paranoid people, pls read this.....only be concerned regarding
actual attachments to mail, or files sent to you from someone on ICQ, or
other, that you don?t know or trust. Run a damned virus program to keep
yourself safe....and don?t forget to check all the MACROS you may
have/receive for apps such as WORD or EXCEL.....Quit being a lamer, and
don?t send out all these useless messages....you are just wasting other
peoples bandwidth....Thank you for your time.

------=_NextPart_001_01BD097C.4B474AC0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Courier New">Posted by:Elven Lord =
(exploder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx )<br>Date posted: Tue Sep 9 19:37:18 US/Eastern =
few months on the internet, you will come across sincere warnings about =
Monster Viruses that transfer through your e-mail. Common sense tells =
you that this is impossible, that a text file is just text and it can?t =
hurt you or your computer. But the warnings claim it can and often add =
&quot;My system administrator passed this on to me, so it must be =
true&quot;, statements. You begin to doubt your technical knowledge. =
Don?t! The warning itself , IS the &quot;virus&quot;: it tricks people =
into passing it on, endlessly. Here?s how I shall deal with =
it.<br><br>LAST &quot;GOODTIMES&quot; VIRUS WARNING.Goodtimes will =
re-write your hard drive. Not only that, but it will scramble any disks =
that aren?t even close to your computer. It will re-calibrate your =
refrigerator?s coolness setting so all your ice cream goes melty. It =
will demagnetize the strips on all your credit cards, screw up the =
tracking on your television &amp; VCR and use sub-space field harmonics =
to scratch any CD?s you try to play. It will give your ex-girlfriend =
your new phone number. It will mix Kool-Aid into your fishtank. It will =
drink all your beer and leave its socks out on the coffee table when =
there?s company coming over. It will put a dead cockroach in the back =
pocket of your good suit pants and hide your car keys when you are late =
for work. Goodtimes will make you fall in love with a penguin. It will =
give you nightmares about circus midgets. <br><br>It will pour sugar =
into your gas tank and shave off both your eyebrows while dating your =
girlfriend behind your back and billing the dinner &amp; hotel room to =
your Discover card. It will slander your grandmother. It does not matter =
if she is dead or not, such is the power of Goodtimes, it reaches out =
beyond the grave to sully those things we hold most dear. It moves your =
car randomly around parking lots so you can?t find it. It will kick your =
dog. <br><br>It will leave libidinous messages on your bosses voice mail =
in your voice! It is insidious and subtle. It is dangerous and =
terrifying to behold. It is also a rather interesting shade of =
mauve.Goodtimes will give you Dutch Elm disease. It will leave the =
toilet seat up. It will make a batch of Methanphedime in your bath tub =
and leave bacon cooking on your stove while it goes out to chase =
gradeschoolers with your new snowblower.<br><br>LISTEN TO ME, GOODTIMES =
DOES NOT EXIST.It cannot do anything to you. But I can. I am sending =
this message to everyone in the world. Tell your friends, tell your =
family. If ANYONE sends me another e-mail or ICQ message about this (or =
any other virus) fake Goodtimes Virus, I will turn them into a religion. =
I will do things to them that would make a horsehead in their bed look =
like Easter Sunday brunch. <br><br>For those paranoid people, pls read =
this.....only be concerned regarding actual attachments to mail, or =
files sent to you from someone on ICQ, or other, that you don?t know or =
trust. Run a damned virus program to keep yourself safe....and don?t =
forget to check all the MACROS you may have/receive for apps such as =
WORD or EXCEL.....Quit being a lamer, and don?t send out all these =
useless messages....you are just wasting other peoples =
------=_NextPart_001_01BD097C.4B474AC0--

------=_NextPart_000_01BD097C.4B474AC0

[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://www.icq.com/urge.html