Unocal project

 My name is Jacob Weigler. I am a student at New York University doing
research on the Unocal/Total pipeline in Burma. One aspect I'm having
trouble in my work is the industry argument that if Unocal is forced to
divest then they will simply be bought out by other petroleum
corporations.  Can anyone point me to articles or research that address
this question?  Are there unique resources that Unocal brings to the
project?

Thanks in advance,
jacob weigler

"Freedom without opportunity is a devil's gift, and the refusal to provide
such opportunities is criminal."  -Noam Chomsky