Urgent/Danger- SLORC is tampering t (r)

Hi Ko Okkar,
	I think you don't know what you are saying.  In your message
regarding the faking of your account, you allege (with groundless
assumption that one of the democracy activists is responsible) democracy
activists.  Now again you said you don't like the assumption without
proof.  I think you know now.  You don't value your words, do you?
When making allegation, you should also say to certain person.  However,
don't bother by making another assumption that I am involved in faking
your e-mail.  I didn't.
	Well, I remember you said in one of your messages that you were
not from SLORC.  HMM, now you feel bitter when someone accuses SPDC.  I
think you say what appear abruptly without thinking and reconsidering what
you have said.
Shameful!
KZY