Off-the-wall-comments (r)

I agree with you ,Neil.Personal attacks which are motivated by
jealousy,personal interests and paranoia shouldn't be tolerated
on this forum.Have debates on politics,economics and so on.Right?

Respectfully,

mahuya

You wrote:
I agree with Mr. Seekins on the name calling. Mr. Mahuya, posting an
"open letter" on this conference and exposing this person might be a
good tactic to deter future harassment, I don't think you need to dip
the level that your harasser is. It might be true that this perosn is
really low down and an idiot etc. All everybody else has to know is
his
name and e-mail address so that they can watch out for him in the
future.

In Solidarity

Sincerely,

Neil Flynn