Sanctions Don't Bring Burma Democra (r)

<<    I have never heard the names Col. Ba Myint and Col. Hla Win. Ask your
 fellow activists whether they know these people are behind Okkar's account.

 OK

Okkars,

        Now you guys want to disassociate from the people who have been
exposed....What a friend......What kind of team are you operating???...Don't
you remember your own teacher Ba Myint who taught you English in DSA(Defence
service Acadamy)..His daughter is a doctor..And Col Hla Min(misspelled) your
fellow Okkars...finally you guys clearly admit that you are working for the
SPDC right....
So why did you guys lie???Your cridibility is down the drain buddies...You
guys are
Scarm dogs....Still don't want to admit that you are not MI???
        You guys have beaten and totured our students and leaders...And you
have nerves to stay on line from Rangoon and lie about your status...which had
been exposed...Fake all you want ...Lie youself all you want...Keep on beating
and kill innocent activists and ethanic groups...You are bound to Hell one way
or the other...
        And wait till Mahathir plays his last card...