Media Release by the DPNS (r)

<< 	The State Peace and Development Council (SPDC) still continues its attempt
 to crack down on the activities of opposition members and pro-democracy
 activists in Burma, by mass-arrests.  Hundreds of people, including Buddhist
 monks and 50 lawyers, were recently arrested by the military intelligence
 units in Rangoon and Mandalay but it is not known where they are being kept.
 Among these people, some were student leaders of the All Burma Federation of
 Students' Union (ABFSU) in 1950s and 1960s. >>

MI's dogs,
       YOu can arrest all you want for now but your time is getting close
 ...You guys arrested, tourtured raped the ethnic group such as Shan, Karen and
Kaya...etc;leaders too...Your dirty trick does not work anymore....Your
faithful partner Mahathir even starrted switching side towards democracy...
       So think about your time in the Insein jail guys....your puinishment
will be more than what you did it to them...
        These guys you arrested are our heros who willing to serve for the
freedom, our rights,our prosperities and the jutice for the country ...You can
paint all you want to tarnish their images but we all know the truth...
        The truth is " Political prisoners,SSA,KNU,ASSK(NLD),ABFSU, are the
true heros and SPDC,DKBU are real dogs"....But worst of all, you(MI) are the
lowest of the kind.