FORMER ACTIVIST SAYS MYANMAR MUST M (r)

<<
 Q:	Why did you lead anti-government activities in Japan?

A: I wanted to grant a refugee status in Japan because I could work legally
here.

 Q: What kind of activities were you involved in?

A; Gave all information of Burmese activists doing in Japan to the SLORC-SPDC
embassy in Tokyo.

 Q: In the last few years you've shifted your stance from confrontation
 to dialouge with the government. Why?