OKKAR (r)

On 12 Apr 1998 OKKAR66127@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I do not keep these records because I don't have to be scare of this guy as
> you are scare of me.
>
> OK

Dear Lt. Col. Hla Min,

Even though you have sent me a strange private message referring to
"potato guns," I don't believe you have any reason to believe that I am
afraid of you.  Are you threatening?  I'm sorry that you are part of an
institution that thrives on fear, intimidation and violence. It obviously
colours your view of the world.

The ironic thing is that you continue to hide yourself while professing no
fear.  You are afraid of responsibility, afraid of accountability, afraid
to have your name attached to the material you post, even if it
occasionally, as you say, contains "some truths."  If you come out of the
closet, you'll probably find the world to be less frightening to you.

LD