OKKAR (r)

What is your good reasons to believe that information sent by Myamar
Authority contains SOME truth ? (Some lies ?) Becaused you are forced to
believe or paid
well to believe or what ? Their (the regime) strategy is sending out a
micro-small bit of truth and big propaganda and lies to make people
confused or mislead. Everyone knows that. If you believe everyting sent out
by SPDC (Sick/Stupid
People's Disgraced Committee) you are as sick and stupid as them.

----------
> From: OKKAR66127@xxxxxxx
> To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: OKKAR
> Date: Sunday, April 12, 1998 9:08 AM
>
> Ilintner@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > This doesn't make sense if messages sent from the Burmese embassy in
> > Washington to KMTTO are reposted on the Internet by OKKAR. It would
make
> > it much easier for us in the media if OKKAR's information sheets were
> > properly issued in the name of Lt Col Hla Min and/or the DDSI. Then we
> > could quote them in our writings. But as long as OKKAR hides behind
> > phony identities such "a Roman Catholic Karen", "two Shan elders", "a
> > Belgian tourist" or whatever, I'm sorry his postings are useless from
> > any journalist's point of view. We can only quote open sources.
>
> > Bertil Lintner
> > Bangkok
>
> I never declare myself as "two Shan elders" or "a Belgian tourist". I am
> Roman Catholic Karen. That is reality. Regarding the Information Sheets,
they
> are sent by Myanmar Authority Concerned. That is all what I know. You do
not
> satisfied that usage "Myanmar Authority Concerned" and  for me, I do not
know
> whether the Myanmar Authority is a person of a group of persons. That is
why I
> intentionally dropped out that  "Myanmar Authority Concerned" from the
> original Information Sheets.
>
> The reason why I post these Information Sheets is I believe these
Information