To: Lt. Col. Hla Min (r)

<< Date:	98-04-08 21:53:06 EDT
 From:	OKKAR66127@xxxxxxx
 Reply-to:	burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (Conferencereg.burma)
 To:	burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (Recipients of burmanet-l)

 In a message dated 98-04-08 20:06:04 EDT, RANGOONP@xxxxxxx write:

 > Hla Min always phony story.

 What does the chief editor of Rangoon Post mean?

Okkars,
          Let me spell it out for you if you don't understand the human way.
The Rangoon Post ment, your boss, (dog Hla Min)  always lie. Never tell the
truth.
           He does not even blink before he set up the activists into the
tourtured chamber.....He would stab you from your back everytime you turn
around.
           I know some of you speak Karen who work for Phony Hla Min..You are
lower than the dog who work for the dog.
           Tell Hla Min to go back to his DSA English teacher Col Ba Myint for
more reading courses.