Fwd: Okkar's Accusation from KZY

--------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 07:45:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Conference reg.burma" <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: OKKAR

Hi Ko Okkar,
I am very curious about who fake your or SPDC's account and how
did they came from Indiana University.  There are only three students
studying at IU including Tun Myint.  It will be reliable if you or Tun
Myint or another one can show a trace route how it came from Indiana
University.  It is pretty bad that someone fake your account.  You can
trace it and if your trace shows that it comes from Indiana University,
they you can say so but without certainly knowing it, it is ridiculous.
No one should fake others' account and no one should just assume without
proof.  I am really curious who did it.
It is very fair that Tun Myint called for confession but it
doesn't mean that the call proved it came from IU.
By the way, I am just wondering that why can't you say you are
posting news on behalf of SPDC.  There is nothing wrong with standing as
you believe but it is very immature to pretend as someone doing for
democracy.  You can post them as SPDC news and can participate in
discussions but better to be honest.  It will be great if you or Col.
Hla
Myint or SPDC can participate in discussions and explain what you think
is
right and discuss and listen other side too.  But now, it seems to me
that
you can't answer lots of questions because you all know that those are
nonsense.

Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya

"If you give a man a fish, he will have a meal.
If you teach him to fish, he will have a living.
If you are thinking a year ahead, sow a seed.
If you are thinking ten years ahead, plant a tree.
If you are thinking one hundred years ahead, educate the people.
By sowing a seed once, you will harvest once.
By planting a tree, you will harvest tenfold.
By educating the people, you will harvest one hundredfold."  (ANONYMOUS
CHINESE POET, 420 B.C.)

("If it is not broken, don't fix it" leads to the worst situation.)