additionals to Chris's article (r)

On 16 Apr 1998 brelief@xxxxxxx wrote:

If someone want to make an in-depth study in refugee problem,
in combination with the (Chris's) curent onet, I would like to
suggest to check the following aritcle.

"FEEDING REFUGEES OR WAR?, THE DILEMMA OF HUMANITARIAN AID"

by  Ben Barbar

FOREIGN AFFAIRS- JULY/AUG 1997 ISSUE

Ben Barbar, State Department correspondent for "The Washington Times"
He also writes in London Observer, USA Today and Christian Science
Monitar. In 1991, he has directed a study for Refugee Policy Group in the
UN which has planned to repatriate over 300,000 Cambodian refugees.
You can also retrieve "Foreign Affairs" back issues via Yahoo.com.

Related issue- If someone is also interested in the religion based ethnic
wars worldwide, he should not miss a Harvard luminary, i.e, Samuel
Huntington's " Clash of Civilizations", which also was in  "Foreign
Affairs", Summer, 1993 issue.

myintshwe