INFORMATION SHEET No-0404(I) (r)

Copy: Okkar

I guess it all comes down to our individual points of view. We support the
actions of Daw San San and Aung Tun as actions one would take to show dissent
against an unjust dictatorship. In a free society they would never have been
treated the way they have been in the first place. You do not have a "justice
system", you have a series of kangaroo courts, set up to support the junta by
handing down harsh sentences to anybody who disagrees with them.

The "Army" should "not" be ruling the country in any form. It is unnatural.
You are not wanted, you are not needed and you are not loved or appreciated by
the people. No matter what you do or how hard you try. I can understand how
frustrating it must be for the few hardworking and honest people in the ARMY
who have to be lumped together with you guys who are in it only for the POWER
and MONEY.