Response to [email protected]: (r)

Let Aung San rest in peace, pal.
Green card?  Refugee-card (SLORC terms it "begger's ticket").
When you can't find specific accusation against some of us, you usually
associate us with those GreenCards, Refugee-Certificates.  Even Aung San
Suu Kyi is not free from this lebeling art.  They reflect only your
living status adjustment, not your political and national identities.  A
Chinese is a Chinese.  A Burmese will forever be A Burmese. Only fools
will believe that the green-card, refugee-card holders are not
revolutionaries, not patriots.
Are you swallowing whatever SLORC said into your mouth?  Then you are a
f....

Your criticism is quite welcome but your abuse will not be excused.
The world is too small for all of us to hide.
Come out as you are and show your true colors.
You can give me any terms/labels you want.  I will listen closely to
what you say.  But to be more authentic, show yourself.
Don't stay anonymous. Why anonymous?
When you want to express good-will, you might come out as you are.
When you want to displace your own egoistic repression on others like
Aung San, you become anonymous?
>From now on,  I will not take anything serious written under anonimity.

Talk the truth.

Kyaw Kyaw Htut
Indiana

> [...]
>country.
>But you can't afford to be dubbed "militant" because you want people to
>believe that you are " peaceful democratic freedom lover" so you
invented the
>word
>" should commit mass-suicide". Ha, what a fabulous invention!  You
should be
>given the "most  innovative political naiveness and wish" award plus a
golden
>" chicken " award,perhaps.
>Along the same line of your thinking someone ( perhaps a follower of
you ) may
>say those who dare not risk being tortured and going to jail in Burma
by
>staying
>overseas with a big mouth should commit " hara kiri ".
>I will provide knives free of charge, I promise.
>

>>  If you are so much unhappy about the problems of Burma, you either
>>  participate in the activities that promote freedom and peace in the
>>  country or kill yourself.  This is the only antidote available for
>>  healing your paranoid.
>>  Blaming the dead would not do anything good for the living at all.
>>
>>  Shame on you,
>

>Me, killing myself ?
>Me, killing myself to promote the " green card for me ,please please "
people
>like you  ?
>No way, amigo. I have much better things to do than hiding behind the
cloak of
>"democracy" for your own selfishness. This is America. I may be
crazy,not
>stupid.
>Have you even thought about why a lot of other countries won sympathies
for
>their
>struggles for democracy while Burma was being neglected ?
>I know the answer, but I don't have time to explain to you. You need to
be
>more intelligent to struggle for freedom. Big mouth can hold more rice
but not
>much else.
>

>Echelony
>

>>  Kyaw Kyaw Htut
>>  Indiana
>>

>>  >From notes@xxxxxxx Thu May  7 02:15:50 1998
>>  >Date: 06 May 1998 23:38:03
>>  >From: ECHELONY@xxxxxxx
>>  >Subject: Re: `No electronic survey base in Myanmar' : China
>>  >To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>  >
>>  >In a message dated 98-05-06 02:55:03 EDT, RAMyint@xxxxxxx writes:
>>  >
>>  >> Tell this PRC guy to explain the forced occupation of Tibet.
>>  >>
>>  >
>>  >Is the "Free Burma" going to give the Shans, Karans, Mon, etc.....
>>  >independence
>>  >when the "democracy" is being restored ?
>>  >Aung San was no more than an opportunist trying to kiss the
Japanese