International Collective Movements! (r)

Dear Ko Richard Aung Myint,
	Thank.  I will cooperate the best and will try the best too.  I
think all have different resources and we all should use all resources to
set up the collective movements.  I will write to you soon.  Thank again.

Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya

"If you give a man a fish, he will have a meal.
 If you teach him to fish, he will have a living.
 If you are thinking a year ahead, sow a seed.
 If you are thinking ten years ahead, plant a tree.
 If you are thinking one hundred years ahead, educate the people.
 By sowing a seed once, you will harvest once.
 By planting a tree, you will harvest tenfold.
 By educating the people, you will harvest one hundredfold."  (ANONYMOUS
CHINESE POET, 420 B.C.)

("If it is not broken, don't fix it" leads to the worst situation.)