informations needed (r)

Dear FARId,

I am not wenmaster but I will help you to find burmese news.  SPDC still
posting the news on the net. Why do not you go to;

http://www.freeburma.org/

then click soc.cultural.burma

you will find many news and discussion in this news gruop. The person who
posting spdc news is soba.

I think it will help you.

HAG