US Government's Fund---No Free Lunc (r)

Dear Ko Kyaw  Kyaw Htut,
                                             As far as N.E.D's funding is
concerned,the funds are granted  for the following categories.

1.Labour
2.Media and Publishing
3.Education
4.Public Policy,etc.

With respect to how these organizations use the funds ,please address your
questions to the organizations concerned.AS you know,we have freedom of
information act to have access to the government files.If the US government
can let us have access to certain government files ,why can't these entities
let us have the details? I'm hope these organizations will keep no secret
concerning the details of how they've been spending the funds if they've
done nothing wrong.

Peace
Sincerely,

Julien Moe