Burmese Labor Theorist and White Mo

Dear Ma Aye Aye Soe Win,
	It is really courageous of you.  As you know, if someone is good
at English and clever enough to get fundings by saying words what donors
want to hear or being smart in knowing which kind of proposals will
certainly make money, he becomes leaders.  I don't mean all leaders are
like that but numerous so-called leaders are ---.  One real thing is that
when you talk about it, their supporters and those leaders note that you
are saying because of being jealous.  Or they use some shields to prevent
such revealation.  First of their useful sheilds is accusing you as spy
and another is that they cannot explain the expendicture because SPDC may
know.  Doesn't SPDC or military intelligence know if someone don't post
such points on the lists?  SPDC misuses country's income and it doesn't
reveal country's incomes and uses to the people of Burma.  Is not it
clever to create opportunities to misuse or violate the country's funds?
Not only SPDC cannot report such financial statistics but also some of our
so-called leaders and some organizations cannot either.  Well, it is good
for SPDC and them.
	In my experience, there is no labour unions inside Burma.  Have
you heard anyone claiming its member?  Oh, no it will not absolutely
right.  Once a group of mine workers in Ban Ai Taung formed it but later
no support was given them anymore and it disappeared.  Now, Nat Ai Taung
is under SPDC control and I believe SPDC soldiers and some Burmese
merchants will not join Labour union by giving up their live for nothing.
In Ranong, there are thousands of Burmese fishermen working in Thai
fishing boats but are they protected by the labour union and are they
organized by it?  No way.  May be the labour union or trade union even
don't heard of horrible stories of those people lives.  I wonder what kind
of labour activities are going on there and what kind of assistance are
given to them.  It will be nice if that organization helps such people.
Oh by the way, millions of illegal immigrants are in Thailand but have you
ever heard of our labour movements help them to ease their lives?  Do we
ever hear about organizing them to fight and protect from the exploitation
by the Thai owners.  May be the organization deems that the labours inside
are more important because no one can monitor it.  Hmm, hopefully, all
work with real commitment and dedication for those people in trouble from
now on.

Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya