open letter to NCGUB (conference re

Dear all democracy activists

Thank you for those people who are concerned and bringing up the
problematic FTUB and NCGUB of their accounting.I feel cheated whenever I
think about the whole senario of NCGUB and FTUB kind of politic.Also I am
totally convinced that we must clear it up before we move on.We cannot walk
on with a leg paralised for so long.

Please find some of my proposal to NCGUB and FTUB and requested your
feedbacks.

1. FTUB is a department of NCGUB therefore whatever actions taken by the
FTUB     must be answerable by the NCGUB.

2. NCGUB must come forward and answer those questions arisen in
Burmanet.This     is just a freedom of information Act obliged and practise
by every democratic governments around the world.

3. NCGUB shuld not be alien to the Burmanet activities and stop acting like
an invisible.

4. The Imformations regarding NCGUB's activities such as lobbying
achievents,its involvements to the intenational governments and
organisations,target plannings and policies are of public importanecs and
should be readily available.

5. Braches of NCGUB around the world should be able to play a leading role
in representing its local Burmese communities like ANC was before in order
to solidify the supports worldwide.

With warm regards and in solidarity

Panyoma
Sydney