THE QUERIES REGARDING FTUB/NCGUB OR (r)

Hello U Ne Oo & Strider:

I don't think you guys get the real meanings from our recent posting
about NCGUB.

Or ARE YOU PAID by NCGUB and FTUB to represent their views?

Now, NCGUB and FTUB are absconding from the face-to-face meetings with
the organizations that desire to revitalize the movement.  Moreover,
they did block the radical individuals and organizations from
participating in collective acitivities and media which are funded by
the western countries.  For instance, some of our colleagues who were
serving the DVB, RFA were intentionally and tactically removed from
their dedicated services as broadcast-journalists.  Anyone who cannot
conform to NCGUB ministers'wrongful activities/ideas was backstabbed.
(This claim will be proved.)

Where can I/we talk such happenings with NCGUB?

Remember that 43 millions of people excluding some handful of
revolutionaries had been silent for 26 years of the BSPP's misrule in
the country.  Those who voiced against BSPP were either jailed or
terminated from their dedicated services.

Now, we have remained silent for 10 years of such mismanagement by
people who think themselves that people gave them legitimacy to do
whatever they like, right or wrong.  Will the NCGUB and their
beneficiaries ban and shun some of us who disagree with their wrongful
activities and ideas?

If so, YOU CAN BAN OUR POSTINGS.

If you are in touch with those in NCGUB, please relay the following
message to them:

"If you can't explain about the proper use of public funding for
democratic movement in Burma, you must commit a mass suicide along with
those whoever broker this funding market in the name of democracy and
human rights."

We Want A Victory With Dignity.
Victory to the people of Burma.

Kyaw Kyaw Htut