THE QUERIES REGARDING FTUB/NCGUB OR (r)

Hi there,
	The following question is based on your logic which you wrote.  Do
you work with SLORC or SPDC to change them?  In your first paragraph you
said, directly approach to the concerned group or person.  Is that right?
Then, why do you need to write tons of letters and articles on the net
rather than working with them or approaching directly to them?  Does your
logic or idea of approaching or working with the concerned group make
sense?  It may, but there are so many things out there you can not just
say only logically.  Try to get out and learn the reality and then please
tell me, which will be the best way to approach to change misconducts.
Those will never be in books and in the area where you are.  Be there and
learn something and feel what the people there are feeling.  Then, let's
talk about what is next.

Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya