THE QUERIES REGARDING FTUB/NCGUB OR (r)

U Ne Oo,
Birds of the same feathers flock together. You can't protect a fake labor
organization with your unreasonable statements. Your statements in your posted
message are pointless, leaving sensible, sensitive readers amused. Please
don't make an unsuccessful attempt to prevent the real freedom fighters from
expressing the truth the way they have experienced. You should understand that
in the long run it will be utterly useless to cover the truth with the cloak
of labor. Don't think of the impossible. I am requesting you because I can't
give up myself to subordinate ineffective politics in which radical,
progressive, truth-loving activists and leaders have been too long
overshadowed by the dull, corrupt, truth-denying fake activists and fake
leaders.

In Burma, students and people die everyday, U Ne Oo. The whole country is
bleeding
like a wounded bird, but this bird still lays a golden egg everyday. People
you want to protect ( from Fake Trade unions for Beasts) are shamelessly
stretching out their hands to snatch the golden egg in the nest which reeks of
the blood coming out from the hearts of our people.

For Student Comrades, dead and alive
Justice, solidarity, truth
Aye Aye Soe Win