THE QUERIES REGARDING FTUB/NCGUB OR (r)

Richard,
I am absolutely agree with you there. Every professional organization must run
according to the rules and regulation. Every Concern activists have right to
question the officials on how did they spend the money that they collected or
suggested how to effectively spend the money. They are obeligated to answer
your questions.That's I call it democratic way of running the organization.
     My point is during the process we should avoid the personal attacked as
much as possible. Let's just focus on the issue. Where? what? Why? How much??
If we let our emotion in our way the issue  would get lost and relationship
getting sour.
     I think we got something good going on among the activists and we don't
want the good things passed due to someone mis-manage the funds(money).
     So go ahead and press strongly for the issue and keep the low profile on
personal attack. I hope you guys got the answer you need from the organization
with unity.
     I don't know the both sides; so either way I'm still kicking butts.

<< egarding comments from Burmese@

 I agree with you that we have to be patient but the questions have been
raised
 and they seem to be legitimate questions that deserve answers. And all pro
 democracy groups that are working towards democracy for Burma should be
 forthcoming with their answers or at least give us a timetable for their
 response.

 I am sure that NED and other donor groups require some accounting and if they
 are satisfied then we should be. But an accounting to the public (as public
 funds are involved) is not too much to ask. A summarized statement would
 answer most if not all of the questions.

 Questions as to how each of these groups are operating (in particular as to
 how the leadership operates) are of concern.

 They have not seen fit to communicate with the Burmese Community of
Supporters
 on a regular basis. We do not know what their goals and objectives are or how
 they plan to achieve them. A summary of activities and achievements to date
 and quarterly updates would be nice to see.

 A National Conference to address these issues ???? Maybe after we talk about
 all the issues, using Burma Net as the platform first.

 Richard Aung Myint.