recent postings (r)

Dear Burmanet editor,
    Please read my and let it go into Burmanet circulation, thanks.
I would like to hear your clarification of the reason why you sent this
warning. Do you mean recent posting about NCGUB and FTUB are the personal
attacks?
Do you think they all are non-sense spams ?
What is the specific regulations about the Burmanet on freedom of
expression.
Obviously you allowed the messages criticizing SLORC/SPDC . Why don't you
want to see the argument over the records of so-called leaders of democracy
movement.
     Of course , I believe what Ma Aye Aye Soe Win and others are writing
about is absolutely valid. This is just a practice of democratic minded
people. We are free to criticize ( not gossip) on legal ground of standing
organization. Because they are using the money from tax-payers and workers
in Western countries.
    Those American , Australian taxpayers and workers should know how their
money have been used or abused.
Are they used to fight the brutal regime or just to buy some beer?
Let's face the truth!

Why Burmanet?
    Because Burmanet is a main media we can reach to all party concerned.
Criticism over those organizations are not allowed in the so-called pro-
democracy media.
All those who study the modern political philosophy of Burma will be happy
to learn the new idea , bright idea of those who fought and survived the
struggle against the dictators in the past ten years. Burmanet should be
proud of being the host for the colorful thinkers of new generation.

I understand that Burmanet was created to benefit the movement for return of
democracy in Burmese society.
    If someone want to see Burma as a strong democratic nation , one of the
important thing you could do is to encourage the young generation practicing
democracy including freedom of expression. Your US $ will be more useful in
that way.

 I don't support personal attacks and factional fightings  with groundless
gossips
( using  fake names) .
But if someone could prove what they say it is valid source thus it is
valuable to all Burma scholars. At least these postings could  be regarded
as thoughtful analysis.

Now, I will tell you what is going on in the recent postings if you really
don't know the reasons why those students are sending the messages that you
could sense bitterness and scars with them.

These messages are the reflections of what NCGUB and FTUB have done in their
past and present time.  If you are a Buddhist you would  know the law of
Karma , you could never escape from your past deeds. You receive what you
sowed .

It is only the tip of the  iceberg , you will learn a lot more about the
similar stories from those who- knows -what .
( I confess  that I have my own stories about the topic as well , you will
see on silver screen later time)

Peace , Solidarity and solemn salute to all innocent comrades

MMT in Sydney