THE ACTIVISTS AND ADVOCACY--PART.1. (r)

Dear all Burmese freedom fighters, Burmese activists,
U Aung Soe (BKK), Saya U Ne Oo and others,

[the Burmese people = all ethnic peoples + Burmans]

I would like to offer my service and labour to all of you. If you
wish, I could create an online forum for all of you to discuss these
current discussions further without any reservation. I can provide
you with 24 hour online service from "20 June 1998 till 27 June 1998".

I have chosen "20 June 1998" to begin with. Because I am now busy
with preparations for the "19 June 1998", Women of Burma Day, it in
fact is "Daw Aung San Suu Kyi's Birthday".

Could I therefore request all of you to spare your time during 20-27
June 98? If I may ask you a bit more, could I please ask you to
concentrate on "19 June 1998 event" and after that we will resume
this discussion without any reservation. I promise, I will do the
work as a conference coordinator 24 hours online for 7 days.
Please e-mail me for entry, I will not hide any e-mail addresses
in that forum. Introduce yourself at the beginning of the forum and
after that we can discuss openly without any reservation. However,
this forum will run ONLY for the Burmese activists and the Burmese
people who are concerned about current discussions. If you agree;
Please e-mail me "privately"!

Just to let you feel secure about my way of thinking, please see
'my vow' printed on my Ph.D dessertation. Check with author's name
or ISBN number: ISBN 90 5410 4015. You can borrow it from any
engineering university libraries including AIT in Bangkok.
Any of you may challenge me publicly if and when I break this
vow which has been made on 30 May 1994.

###Poem begins:

My Lord,
until I attain enlightenment,
I will not violate sacred precepts,
I will not be arrogant before people
regardless of age, sex, race,
position, belief and wealth.
I will cherish love in my heart
and be a good example for all.

###Poem end.

Please let me call for "temporary online CEASE-FIRE"
until DAW SUU's Birthday, 19 June 1998. Let us resume discussions
on 20 June 1998 early in the morning.

With metta and solidarity,
NiNi
Yes, I am Dr. Khin Ni Ni Thein.