to Dr. NiNi Thein from Panyoma Re (r)

Dear Dear Daw Ni Ni Thein

This is Panyoma of Sydney.I am just wondering about the conference that you
have offered to facilitate.Please find the sent  registration of mine via
your email but it shows error.The burmanet was down at the sametime. What
to do ? and then sent it to U / Aung Soe email add plus all progressive
democratic people of Burmanet.It worked.You both are living in "same Town"
BKK.  Hoped it will reach you.

If you didn't,no worries,that's the way Aussie said.

Please find my email as below.
Also  read Mg. Mg. Than"s email of yesterday and please make sure you 've
got all the responsibles to answer  our questions. All the informations
will have to make public ( Burmese communities around the world)and keep as
records for history.The more people know about the truth the better.
Otherwise it could easily be manipulated by authorities and academics such
as the oldman Ne Win and his academic historian  Dr.Maung Maung in the
history book

Best regards

panyoma
SYD.22/6/98
----------
> From: Panyoma <panyoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: nin@xxxxxx
> Subject: Re: to Dr. NiNi Thein  from Panyoma  Re: conference  on
FTUB/NCGUB  offer
> Date: Sunday, 14 June 1998 22:00
>

> ----------
> > From: Panyoma <panyoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > To: burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: Fw: to Dr. NiNi Thein  from Panyoma  Re: conference  on
> FTUB/NCGUB  offer
> > Date: Sunday, 14 June 1998 0:46
> >

> > ----------
> > > From: Panyoma <panyoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > > To: Burmanet-l @ igc.apc.org
> > > Subject: to Dr. NiNi Thein  from Panyoma  Re: conference  on
FTUB/NCGUB

> > offer
> > > Date: Saturday, 13 June 1998 13:25
> > >
> > > Dear Daw Khin NI Ni Thein
> > >
>       Please find my reply to you below.
>
>       But unfortunately Burmanet has being blackout for some reason.But
> what is exactly behind occourance was not known yet at this stage.
>

> Panyoma
> Sydney
> 14/6/98
>

> > > Thanks for the offer regarding FTUB/NCGUB  issues.This is very nice
of
> > you.
> > >
> > > First of all I would to register myself  OPENLY  providing all
details
> > > required by the guidelines of the conference.I believe this a" new
> order
> > of
> > > democracy" that we do everything possible in front of people,letting
> > people
> > > know the real situations facing and encourage them to
participate.This
> is
> > > what  dedmocracy is all about.The more people are informed about
> > country's
> > > problems the better it becomes to solve it. It is Just like a
household
> > > problem that you and I encounter and solve day to day.You have to
know
> > the
> > > problems first then everyone living in the household have to solve it
> for
> > > their own survival.Otherwise they would not have survive.
> > > Please accept my preliminary registration and let me know  ASAP if it
> > were
> > > confirmed.
> > >
> > > We debate  not only on FTUB/NCGUB issues,but also how to do with our
> > > democracy campaign most effective and new vision.This is quite obious
> > that
> > > we need ed one.It had been more than eight years with not much
> result-The
> > > whys and hows are urgently needed to be resolved first before we move
> on
> > > with a dynamism.
> > > Otherwise,frankly, I personally do not see a ray of hope.
> > >
> > > Remember, there is Daw Aung San Suu Kyi,enormous weight on her
> shoulder,
> > > out there.How long  can she go on like that  is always a big question
> > > me.And here, we are stuffed with the money businesses  for so long.
We
> > > must reform our movement urgently. We ca do it together.
> > >
> > > I really like to appeal all Burmese communities,
> > > organisations,individuals,academics and others around the world  join
> > hand
> > > to participate this reforming process  by contacting Dr.Daw Ni N
Thein