[Fwd: The Burmese Abroad [Part 2]Re

--------------BA33809BE20F985AF65E809E

Date:         Sat, 13 Jun 1998 22:33:08 -0400
Sender: Burmese Scholars and Students Around The World
              <MAYKHA-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:      Re: The Burmese Abroad [Part 2]Re:Recent Accusations (fwd)
Comments: To: Ma Aye Aye Soe Win <EVEMCARTHY@xxxxxxx>,
          Than Soe <tsoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Kyaw Kyaw Htut <khtut@xxxxxxxx>
To: MAYKHA-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear friends,
        If you receive this message, can you forward to Burmanet?  My
e-mail is blocked again as usual by the Burmanet when it allows SPDC and
Burmese military intelligence to use their net.  Please also ask the
Burmanet editor what is the ethic behind the blocking while allowing SPDC
and the military intelligence.  I got Ma Aye Aye Soe Win's e-mail that
she has also been blocked from teh Burmanet.  She has been unsubscribed
from the net by the Burmanet against her will.  What is their freedom of
expressions?  I really doubt.

Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya