Fwd: failure notice

Date: 13 Jun 1998 10:24:29 -0000
To: bagan1040@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at hotmail.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<kyaw-k-htut@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
209.1.112.98 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Unknown user <kyaw-k-htut>
Giving up.

<panyoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named netspace.net.edu. (#5.1.2)

<kyz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
132.177.137.2 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 <kyz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>... User unknown
Giving up.