Celebrating Women for One or not fo

Answer to the Question asked by Xingmoe@xxxxxxx

Thank you for raising such a question.

There are a lot of people who only know to cry over sad stories of the Burmese
population. They like it very much, because they have nothing to do or
contemplate. They can even tell you better accounts of human miseries and
hardships of the Burmese people under the Burmese military than those who have
suffered. And people of this kind make events without historical necessity.

As far as I am concerned, I strongly believe that in all countries liberated
through the people movements, it is only history that the people bow down to,
but never the people that history bows down to. Our contemporary Burmese
history has not been established or validated so well yet that everyone can
grasp a true perspective of everything. In the future as well, there surely
will be people who will make no bones about cheating the history.

Human bondage is no beauty or strength in politics. What we have seen so far
is  never-ending. It is so difficult to stop the intercurrent mess from
floating in the mainstream. Everything has its own moment and place. So let it
be  When you know the actual weight of current Burmese politics, you might
want to argue that something superficial has been purposefully added to it.
Unlike you, there however are a great many people who are too flexible to
bother about the MAKEWEIGHT added to one person or fragmented pieces of
history. But I am certain that one day history will get rid of this mess.

In a country like United States, there have been established forces checking
and balancing one another so that no group is in the position of boasting that
there exists a superman among them to creat higher life-forms in their
society. This is one of their many great ways of expressing that today's
creative evolution has been resulted from the past revolutions and struggles.

I hope my answer would help somehow....................