[email protected], celebrating all wo

--part0_898543264_boundary

To:Burmese@xxxxxxx

You wrote the following:
<<<Can anybody find out who Aung Soe is and what side he is on????
He is giving mixed message lately and very deceiving. They all start that way.
Thanks >>>

Below is my response.

To me, Aungsoe@xxxxxxxxxxx seems to be a writer and critic on Burmese
politics.
He surely knows of things going wrong in the circle of NCGUB and FTUB like
many other progressive students. If you think he works for the Burmese
military, you must be incapable of critical thinking. You'd better grow up
before you become both intellectually and politically fit and equal to the
type of the radical students.

Only high treck students can understand the importance of the recent
discussion on the net about NCGUB and FTUB. Unfortunately, those on low track
may not be able to make out what is going on. We want sunstantial stuff, Mr.
Burmese@xxxxxxxx We want to see reasonable changes in our movement. No longer
can we afford our precious time and energy by watching a silly political movie
produced by Daw Aung San Su Kyi's embassadors abroad. The movie's title is
"Beauty and the Beasts (Burma)".

"Beauty and the Beasts(Burma)" is repeatedly shown worldwide. In Burmese
politics, the Beasts are plural in number as opposed to one single beast in
Disney's film.This film is nothing but a show  which by luck has turned out to
be a hit everywhere because there are too many opportunistic and ignorant ones
who go after shucks. What you should understand is that the entire populace in
Burma is paying too high a price, not knowing how soon they will be freed of
the curse. Only the Burmese people inside Burma are cursed out. Not the Beauty
nor the beasts in the Burmese military and the overseas opportunistic beasts
endorsed by the Beauty respectively.

Birthday parties did not change anything. It is only degrading to see that
LuHtuu Daw Ahmar's sense of being Burmese is vaporizing and all of the weak-
minded Burmese politicians are only skimming through the history book. Women
rights are values to be imbued with, but not a popular topic to air here and
there. How many women have been saved so far by the recent women rights
propagandists ? Why then  was Daw Aung San Su Kyi's birthday marked as Burmese
Women's Day while it is still too early to say that she is the torchlight for
all Burmese women ? Daw Aung San Su Kyi has a long way to go before she can
successfully live up to the expectations of the Burmese public. Daw Aung San
Su kyi is a great, courageous lady, but her greatness alone should not
guarantee her embassadors abroad the right to turn the history upside down.

When first some Burmese students started posting FTUB-related issues on the
net, I still remember that in your response, you used a nasty language giving
the alert to the net audience to "kick the butts of SPDC's dogs". You do not
realize that we know you are on FTUB and NCGUB side. Your head can't stand
arguments of young intellectuals
who have spoken out against FTUB. Why ? Your geographical proximity with NCGUB
in Mariland does not get you anything but a slave's mentality. Grow up, Mr.
Burmese@xxxxxxx

Aung Soe's writings have a strong influence on the radical intellectuals, not
on air-heads nor FTUB's followers. And you'll see.

--part0_898543264_boundary