NCG: Total Disregard or Strategic S

Dear fellow freedom-lovers:

Lately, the Burmese student and youth activists in the USA, Thailand and
Australia have raised the questions about the NCG & FTUB's fund raising
and wasting.
To summarize the recent postings on this issue,

*  They (youths, students, activists from all walks of life) have rights
to know how these funds are utilized by the NCG & FTUB who claimed that
they represent the same population.  Because, these funds are
contributed towards democratic and human rights movement of Burma, not
NCG & FTUB.

*  If NCG and FTUB perceive themselves as authentic leading democratic
organizations, they have obligation to answer how they managed the fund
for every year since 1991.

*  Dr. Ni Ni Thein has offered to hold an online conference for the
activists who raised this issue.  I initially thought she would be doing
this great job as the representative for Europe.  Later, she clarified
that she would do it in her personal capicity.  Since it is not a
personal issue, I have no interest in registering myself for her
conference.  Our concerns should be heard by the persons concerned.

*  Some of our freinds argue that our posting to BurmaNet about this
issue is irrelevant and counterproductive.  However, they fail to
provide us with feasible ideas and ways in order to address the issue.
The connotation attached to their objections against our postings is
"you shut up."  I consider these objections as anti-democratic
behaviors.  Dr. Ne Oo, in his intellectual tone, even went to the extent
of indirectly labeling our actions as an outcome of political
illiteracy.  It is an intended insult and will never be forgotten
thought can be forgiven.

*  Now it has been nearly a month since we have raised this issue
together in the best interest of the people's revolution for restoration
of democracy and human rights.  We individually are not interested in
gaining personal fame by raising this issue.  Therefore, some people
even chose to use some obscured accounts in their postings to burmanet.
Ne Oo had once tried to uncover some people who wanted to remain
anonymous by giving out IP addresses to a person called Winston Lee.  Ne
Oo spied and made effort to silence those individuals' voices.  I can
prove it.
However, I think, it is enough now.

Here, i came up with the following assumptions:

Assumption I.  Both NCG and FTUB might have considered our voices as
meaningless. Therefore, they have chosen TO TOTALLY DISREGARD OUR
VOICES.

Assumption II.  Both NCG and FTUB might be aware that their forthcoming
explanations to our queries will expose their incapability  in leading
the movement and mismanagement of the fund they received on behalf of
the whole revolutionaries and refugees.  Therefore, they have chosen to
REMAIN SILENT AND INVISIBLE.

I ain't being pessimistic.  But I can think of only these two
assumptions.  Both are not wise choices.

Now, please consider the following suggestions:

1.  We should seriously consider the importance of continuing our
political support to NCG.  Should we continue or discontinue supporting
NCG?  Is it fit to lead the movement any more?

2.  For FTUB.  It is obviously a fake labour organization. So I have no
further comments on it. My suggestion is "let's get rid of Maung Maung
and stop writing about him."  Save our time. We will collectively sue
him in future public tribunal for cheating us and international
community.

3.  We have few good men and women who are close to NCG's inner circle.
Dr Ni Ni Thein is a good example.  Here I request these people to come
up with their own personal views and suggestions to address this issue.
They are still responsible to fulfil this obligation.  Their suggestions
should be open and public.  No secret conferencing is neccessary.

4.  Democratic student and youth organizations, including ABSDF, ABSDO,
DBSO, ABSL, SYCB, ABYL must also make their stand clear on this issue
since they are our leading organizations.  In the absense of a strong
and clean revolutionary leadership, we hope these organizations can play
the best substitute for NCG.  New generation must take over the
political leadership.

APPEAL:
======
PLEASE RESPONE TO OUR CALL.  PLEASE GIVE US YES OR NO, BLACK OR WHITE
ANSWER. DIPLOMACY WILL NOT DO ANYTHING GOOD FOR US AT THIS MOMENT.

Begging your conscious cooperation in saving our sinking revolution,

Aung Soe (BKK)