To U Ne Oo!

Dear U Nee Oo:

I have only one simple question for you. In your own writing, you said:
 ".......only in a desperate position, may choose to make personal attack
on their opponents which considered to be the "dirty politics".

NCGUB and FTUB issued a statement about me which attacked and criticized
me as a liar.  I never attacked NCGUB and FTUB in the past.  They are the
ones who attacked me first.  Also I never thought that they were my
opponent but they thought that I was their opponent.

They never sent their false statement to me.  But they spread their
statement to BBC, VOA, and RFA.  Also they sent the statement to ABSDF,
NCGUB, KNU and other persons.  Please question the actions of NCGUB and
FTUB.  Why they did this?  They are the ones who have a duty to organize
democratic forces.  They should not attack and defame those within our
activist circle.

When they did this to me?   Why do all of you keep quiet?  Most of them
openly endorsed NCGUB because they have no courage to tell them it is not
necessary to issue such a statement like this. I personally know two
Burmese professors, and they blindly support NCGUB's statement about me.
In our activist circle, most so-called activists including Burmese
intellectuals who live in foreign countries for more than two decades try
to please NCGUB.  They hope that some day when NCGUB has gained political
power, they can get some opportunities.  In reality they are
opportunists.  They never spoke out when they were in Burma.  Now most of
them want to catch Ne Win alive from the US or from their respected
country.  When they lived in Burma, we never heard about their voices
because they are so afraid of Ne Win.

It is very similar to BSPP model.  Under Ne Win's rule, everybody in his
circle pleased Ne Win to earn favours.  For example, Dr. Maung Maung
pleased Ne win and he was appointed as a  National Council member.  Later
he became the last president of BSPP.  A Phe Gyi(Father) is right, every
thing is OK!  Those who attack A phe Gyi is wrong.  They are betrayers.
They do not want to see our country prosper!  Lies and one-sided blind
endorsements have changed our country from a prosperous nation to a beggar
country.  Why?

Because the leaders lie to the people.  They have never cared about the
people; they have no desire to find out the truth.  They care about their
own personal interest and their betterment.  Now most of the people in
our democratic circle are acting the same way as Ne Win followers did in the
past.  Do not criticize Aung San Suu Kyi, NCGUB and its so-called workers
arm FTUB!.  If some one criticize them he or she will be marked as a betrayer
or as a spy.  I was attacked by them.  How do you judge my case?

According to your letter, they are in a desparate position and use dirty
politics against me.  Do you agree to that?  I will appreciate it if you
have courage to say "YES".

People(Any body) who love democracy want to know the truth about NCGUB and
FTUB, send me your address and I will give all of you our red book
"Explaination of Charter 97."

With best regards,

Htun Aung Gyaw
Activist since 1974